Live Chats on Blab.im
I am currently not doing my live chats on Blab, but you can watch all 34 chats here.
You’ll get notified when I restart my chats.
Tune in Wednesdays at 2pm Pacific/5pm Eastern!
*Want to know your time zone for this live chat?*
Sign up to get notified off all the replays and future chats.
You’ll also be subscribed to our bi-monthly newsletter, Creativity Sparks, for novelists. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Past topics and guests have included:
- Several chats on Lisa Cron’s Wired for Story: The Writer’s Guide to Using Brain science to Hook Readers from the Very First Sentence
- Writer’s Block with Novelist & Editor, Carol Malone
- Nanowrimo & Daily Writing Habits & Editing Habits with Novelist, Professor, & Editor, Catharine Bramkamp
- On Talk Creative Flow + Saboteurs with Wise Woman Maven, Heather Dakota
- On Editing with fantasy author, David Strom
- On Writing Retreats + Writing Conferences with Catharine Bramkamp
- On Doing Historical Fiction Research with Carol Malone
- On Independent Publishing with YA Fantasy author Andrea Buginsky
- On the Secrets of Writing Fiction with Urban Fantasy author Irene Radford
- And more!
Sign up below to get access to all the replays. You’ll also be subscribed to our bi-monthly newsletter, Creativity Sparks, for novelists. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Sign up to get access to all the replays.
Watch Live on Blab.
** You can also follow me on Blab to be automatically notified when I create my broadcasts. **
I’m passionate about helping novelists, specifically helping writers write, market, and publish their genre novels. I am a novelist and a writing coach with 3 awards and 11 books published. More about me here. Clients call me a book midwife. I hold your hand while you push your book out into the world.
I believe that when we travel into a novel (our fiction) — as the writer — we find more of ourselves when we return to our day-to-lives.
As readers, the same. We travel into story to come back home to ourselves.
Blab is in beta so be aware of that.
Blab.im is free, a place to interact live, and has an easy login with your Twitter account.
Want to learn more about Blab?
Check out these resources:
- A Cultural Guide To Blab: http://www.migugin.com/a-cultural-guide-to-blab/
- How to Use Blab Handout: http://bit.ly/1NVGDRX (Google Doc)
- Rules and Guidelines for Blab: crowdsourced by @Blab bit.ly/theblabway (Google Doc)
More rules of the road:
- Blab FAQ
- To ask a question, use /Q to call out a question. (The forward slash is below the Question Mark. “?”)
How to Contact Blab Help
- Read the details here: https://medium.com/blab-daily-digest/how-do-i-contact-team-blab-a012ea0509cd#.om74iquxj
I’d love to hear from you about the niggling questions you have about writing, marketing, or publishing your novel. You can tag me on Twitter or Facebook, show up live on the chat, or contact me via email here.