Beth Barany, YA Fantasy & Paranormal Novelist
Beth Barany is an award-winning novelist of fantasy and paranormal fiction.
- Her *new* author site is full of articles on kick ass heroines in fiction.
- You can sign up for her newsletter to hear of new releases and special news.
- Thank you to all the bloggers and book reviewers who participated in her 2011 Summer Blog Tour of Henrietta The Dragon Slayer
- Summer Blog Tour is Here! Stop by to win free stuff!
- About the Book
- About the Author
- An Excerpt of Henrietta The Dragon Slayer
- Reader Reviews
- Review this book
- Subscribe to the Author Newsletter
- How to Read an Ebook
- Purchase the Book
- Beth’s Other Books
- Meet me in Social Media land: Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook
- Amazon US
- Amazon UK
- Print edition coming in June 2011! Sign up for the newsletter below to be notified of book news and author appearances. Thanks!
Henrietta, the legendary Dragon Slayer of the Kingdom of Bleuve, can’t stomach the thought of one more kill. Yet, in order to save her dying mentor, she must go on one last quest. But will misfit companions, seasickness, and an ego maniacal king derail the quest for the healing stone? And will she be able to cut past her conscience and kill the dragon?
“When Beth asked me to review her book I was so excited! The book is a beautiful story about friendship, a heroine, and a quest to kill a dragon. Who wouldn’t be excited? The entire concept sounded interesting and I was not at all disappointed.” — Brittany Morrow What other readers are saying!
You don’t need a Kindle or a Nook any other dedicated reader to red ebooks. You can download free software to read them on your computer. Here are some choices:
- Kindle software for computer and iPhone, etc.: http://amzn.to/ggyDC4
- Nook reader software for computer and iPhone etc.: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/free-nook-apps/379002321/
- Calibre: http://calibre-ebook.com/
- Adobe Digital Editions (epub only): http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/
If you’re a reviewer or book blogger, feel free to drop me a line to set up a review or interview or both! Review copies are currently available in PDF, epub and mobi format. Yes! I also do contests and giveaways tailored to your audience!
About the Author
Beth Barany has been making up fantasy and adventure stories all her life. She writes to empower girls and women with her kick ass heroines who have to save the world against great odds. In her off hours, Beth enjoys cardio kickboxing, stick yoga, reading and watching movies with her husband, author and musician Ezra Barany.
Beth Barany can be contacted through http://author.bethbarany.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org.